About InfoServe Media, LLC
About the Owner / Manager
In business since 2001, InfoServe Media, LLC is a professional company that develops and promotes Web sites and other marketing material for clients across the United States.
Our overriding goal is to create a professional and profitable Web site
and marketing materials for you and your organization.
Here are some facts about us:
- We are a professional service company. We are not a one-man show, and we are not a call center operation. You will have a team of talented professionals at your disposal, including graphic designers, programmers, copy writers, and marketing specialists. This team will most likely be assigned to you as long as you are a client. We have very little employee turnover.
- All our designers and programmers have degrees or certifications in their respective fields of expertise, and each has at least two (2) years experience developing in a professional environment.
- Our staff members are selected from a final list of 3-5 candidates for each position. They are chosen after an extensive review of their work and superior performance on standardized personality and subject-specific tests administered by PreVisor®, an employee testing and screening firm.
- We have a spotless record with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Some of our competitors have numerous complaints lodged against them with the BBB. If you are considering having your site developed by a third party, always check the BBB first: http://search.bbb.org/
- We are the recipient of various awards, including the Business Journal® Top Web Design and Development Companies Award and the American Association of Webmasters (TM) Silver Web Award.
- We are based in Houston, TX, but we provide first-rate services to companies and non-profit organizations throughout the United States.
- You can review our team's partial portfolio of work here: http://www.infoservemedia.com/design/portfolio/.
- Our web servers are rock solid - and have been for many years. In fact, our primary website hosting server has an average of 99.98% uptime since 2003.
InfoServe Media, LLC calls on a combination of talents, including:
- Project Manager – Ensures projects are completed within budget and in a timely manner.
- Sales Representative – Analyzes prospective clients' needs and recommends solutions.
- Programmer – Develops and codes interactive programs and scripts for Web based applications.
- Web Designer – Provides design, layout, and coding for Web sites.
- Promotion Representative – Provides search engine marketing (SEM) for clients.
- Support Representative – Assists clients with routine account issues, including e-mail support.
- Billing Representative – Assists clients with routing billing issues.
- Content Writer – Researches and writes copy for client sites.
What To Expect From InfoServe Media, LLC
- Clear Communication: You can speak to your team members via our toll-free number during office hours.
- Easy-to-Use Tools: We use an easy-to-use, online Project Management System that allows you to post messages to your development team at any time and to see our work as we complete the individual tasks.
- Accurate Documentation: In addition, our Project Management System allows you to see the actual time sheet records of our staff as they work on your site.
- Transparency: You can also view details about your team, including their education, work history, and contact information, via our Project Management System.
Alan R. Grissett studied Management Information Systems (MIS) at the University of Houston, and he has personally designed, programmed, and developed over ninety (90) business and non-profit Web sites. He has the experience necessary to recommend and implement effective solutions for a wide variety of Web site projects.