In order to view important troubleshooting information about your email, you may
need to send or view the email ('Internet') headers.
To do this in Outlook 2003:
The text of the headers in now in the computer's memory. You can now paste the
text into an email message.
- Select the message and right click
- Select 'Options' from the drop-down menu
- The Internet headers will be shown. The box may look 'greyed out' but you can
select and copy the text
- Select the header text (Press <ctrl>+<a> to 'Select All' if you wish)
- Right click and choose 'copy' or from the keyboard press