Close the accounts dialog box, and you should be able to send and receive email.
- From the "Tools" menu, choose "Accounts"
- Select the email accounts tab if neccessary
- Select the desired email account if you have more than one
- Click the "Properties" button
- Select the "Servers" Tab
- Change your "Incoming" password
- The SMTP Server requires authentication. (It does not use
Secure Password Authentication (SPA)
- Click the "Settings" button to make sure your SMTP authentication password is
needed (If it is set to "Use the same settings as my incoming mail server, you will
not need to change anything)
- Otherwise, use your email password for the Password
- Click "Ok" and "Apply"