If you wish to insert a file into your website other than an image, you can insert it
and create a hyperlink using Site Builder's Insert File button. (the button has a little
picture of an infinity symbol on it, located just above the Table Properties button)
The demo shows how to place a link to a .PDF file on your text page.
- Create some text for the hyperlink.
- Select the text you wish to put the hyperlink on.
- Click the "link" menu item.
- If the file does not already reside on your website, select the "Your Files"
option and click "Browse" to find the file on your hard drive.
- Click Upload to upload the file to the server
- Click The Link icon to insert the file.