Knowledge Base: Design - Site Editor: Add A Picture To Your Web Page
Once logged in, click the "Pages" link or Icon in the Site Editor Admin Area.
Select the edit icon next to the page you wish to add the picture to.
- Set the insertion point (cursor) where you would like the picture to be
- Click the Insert/ Edit picture icon
- If the picture is already on the server, find and select it and set the formatting
properties (optional) and you are done..
- If the picture is on your computer, create a new folder if necessary;
- Select the folder
- Click the "Browse" button to browse, find, and select the image on your
- Click the "Upload" button
- Select the newly uploaded picture
- Enter the optional formatting.
- Click Ok