1. From the menu bar, click on Tools, then select E-mail Accounts.
2. Select the "Add new e-mail account" button.
3. Select the IMAP button from the following screen and click Next.
4. Enter your name and e-mail address in the appropriate fields.
5. Enter your IMAP and SMTP servers.
6. Then type in your User Name and Password.
7. SMTP server requires authentication. Use same settings as Incoming mail
8. Change SMTP Port to 587 for most ISPs
9. Click Next, then Finish.
10. A new IMAP folder will be set up for you.