Knowledge Base: Hosting - E-mail Management: Set Up Filter Rule in Outlook 2003
- Log in to Outlook
- From the "Tools' Menu, choose "Rules and Alerts"
- Click "New Rule"
- Select "Move Messages with Specific Words in the subject to a folder" in the
- Click the "Specific words" hyperlink in the bottom pane
- Enter the text, "***SPAM***" in the empty field in the new dialog that pops up,
then click the "ok" button
- Click the "specified" hyperlink
- Select the folder, or choose "New" button to make a new folder
- Click the "Finish" Button
- Click the "Apply" Button
- Click the "Ok" Button