In order to view important troubleshooting information about your email, you may
need to send or view the email headers.
To do this in Outlook Express:
The text of the headers in now in the computer's memory. You can now paste the
text into an email message.
- Select the message and right click
- Select 'Properties' from the drop-down menu
- Select the 'Details' Tab
- Click the 'Message Source' Button
- Select the header text (it will be bold)
- Right click and choose 'copy' or from the keyboard press