To integrate PayPal buttons (or other HTML code) into the Site Builder:
1. Open the Site Builder. From the Page Manager screen, click the Text Page icon
to the right of the page you want to insert the code into. This should pull up the
Add/Edit Content to the Website page.
2. Scroll down to the very bottom of the Add/Edit Content to Website page. Then
click the HTML checkbox in the lower, left-hand corner. This will display the HTML
code for that page.
3. Although much of the HTML code might not be readible to you at first, you
should be able to read the text of that page. Now, by reading the text, just find the
part of the page you want to insert the code into.
4. Copy and paste the HTML code from your PayPal (or other) account into the
HTML code of that page.
5. Click the HTML checkbox in the lower, left-hand corner again. You should now
see the formatted version of the page with the PayPal button (or other HTML code)
embedded in the page.
6. Click Submit, and then approve the page as you normally would.