Builder's Rich Text editor.
You need to publish the site then add the code by hand on the server through
Plesk. (This applies to cpanel machines, too. But the demo is for Plesk.)
- Log in to the Site Manager through the control panel.
- Click the "Home" button
- Select the domain.
- Select the File manager button
- Open the httpdocs folder
- Find the index.html page (Or the page that needs the code)
- Click "Edit" icon (The pencil)
- Find the appropriate place in the code (Usually at the bottom, just above the
- Paste the code.
- Click save
Repeat steps 5-10 as neccessary