If you are having trouble accessing the functions of the Domain Name
Management System, make sure cookies are enabled in your browser. To allow
cookies to manage your domain name:
1. Using Internet Explorer, click Tools, then click Internet Options, and then click
the Privacy tab.
2. Click the Sites button, and in the Address of Website field type "opensrs.net".
3. Click Allow, and then click OK.
4. Close down your browser, and then reopen it.
5. Log back into the Domain Name Management system, and you should be able
to access all of its functions.