About InfoServe Media, LLC
In business since 2001, InfoServe Media, LLC is a professional company that develops and promotes Web sites and other marketing material for clients across the United States.
Our overriding goal is to create a professional and profitable Web site
and marketing materials for you and your organization.
Here are some facts about us:
- We are a professional service company. We are not a one-man show, and we are not a call center operation. You will have a team of talented professionals at your disposal, including graphic designers, programmers, copy writers, and marketing specialists. This team will most likely be assigned to you as long as you are a client. We have very little employee turnover.
- All our designers and programmers have degrees or certifications in their respective fields of expertise, and each has at least two (2) years experience developing in a professional environment.
- Our staff members are selected from a final list of 3-5 candidates for each position. They are chosen after an extensive review of their work and superior performance on standardized personality and subject-specific tests administered by PreVisor�, an employee testing and screening firm.
- We are the recipient of various awards, including the Business Journal� Top Web Design and Development Companies Award and the American Association of Webmasters (TM) Silver Web Award.
- We are based in Houston, TX, but we provide first-rate services to companies and non-profit organizations throughout the United States.
- You can review our team's partial portfolio of work here: http://www.infoservemedia.com/design/portfolio/.
- Our web servers are rock solid - and have been for many years. In fact, our primary website hosting server has an average of 99.98% uptime since 2003.
InfoServe Media, LLC calls on a combination of talents, including:
- Project Manager � Ensures projects are completed within budget and in a timely manner.
- Sales Representative � Analyzes prospective clients' needs and recommends solutions.
- Programmer � Develops and codes interactive programs and scripts for Web based applications.
- Web Designer � Provides design, layout, and coding for Web sites.
- Promotion Representative � Provides search engine marketing (SEM) for clients.
- Support Representative � Assists clients with routine account issues, including e-mail support.
- Billing Representative � Assists clients with routing billing issues.
- Content Writer � Researches and writes copy for client sites.
What To Expect From InfoServe Media, LLC
- Clear Communication: You can speak to your team members via our toll-free number during office hours.
- Easy-to-Use Tools: We use an easy-to-use, online Project Management System that allows you to post messages to your development team at any time and to see our work as we complete the individual tasks.
- Accurate Documentation: In addition, our Project Management System allows you to see the actual time sheet records of our staff as they work on your site.
- Transparency: You can also view details about your team, including their education, work history, and contact information, via our Project Management System.