Folders must be copied one at a time.
- In the Old mailbox, check the box next to the folder you wish to export
- Choose "Download Folder(s)" from the drop-down list
- Select a filename. If the server suggests a filename with a php extension,
there is something wrong with the folder. It will never export properly. I don't know
- Copy the name of the mailbox into the clipboard to save some typing and
possible spelling errors.
- Create a folder in the new mailbox. The new folder name must be preceded by
a dot (.)
- Check the box next to the new folder and choose "Import
- It may take a few seconds to upload the email if there are many messages in