If you wish to have an e-mail address associated with a site, like
firstname.lastname@example.org, you should create a mailbox. To create a mailbox, log
into your account with InfoServe,
click the Site Management System icon, and then follow these instructions:
1. Go to Domains > your-domain-name.com > Mail Accounts >> Create Mail
2. The domain name is shown to the right of @ sign, so you only need to
specify the desired name for the mailbox.
This can be, for example, userís first name and last name separated by a dot, a
department name, or any other text in Latin symbols. The name should be short
enough to remember. It can comprise alphanumeric, dash dot and underscore
3. Specify a password that mailbox owner will use for accessing his or her
4. Specify the settings related to the appearance of user's control panel, if
desired: interface language, theme (skin), the limit on number of
characters that can appear on custom buttons placed into the control
panel by the mailbox owner.
5. Leave the Allow multiple sessions check box selected to allow the mailbox
owner to have several simultaneous sessions in the control panel.
6. Leave the Prevent users from working with the control panel until interface
are completely loaded check box selected.
This will forbid users from submitting data or performing operations until the
panel is ready to accept them.
7. Make sure that a check mark is present in the Mailbox check box. If
required, limit the amount of disk space that this mailbox and it's
autoresponder attachment files can use. To do this, under Mailbox quota
select the Enter size option and type the desired value in kilobytes. Click
8. To allow the mailbox owner to log in to control panel for managing his
or her mail account, click Permissions, click the Select all shortcut and click
Now, the mailbox is created, and a separate e-mail administration panel has
up in Parallels Plesk Panel. To enter it, the mailbox owner should visit the URL
https://your-domain.com:8443, type his or her e-mail address into the Login box,
the password for the mailbox into the Password box, and then click Login.