To resolve or point your domain name registered through Network Solutions, Inc.
to the InfoServe Media server:
1. Log in to the Network Solutions Account Manager .
2. The Domain Details section (if you have more than one domain name, you will
first need to click on the domain name you want to change) displays different
options depending on where your domain name is currently pointing:
-If Domain currently points to: Standard Under Construction Page, XX Page Web
Site, or A Web Forwarding Address, then to the right of Change domain to point to:
select the radio button next to Custom DNS Setting and click on the Apply Change
-If DNS Settings is listed, then click on Edit DNS
-If Domain currently points to Designated DNS, then click on the Edit link
3. On the Edit DNS page, in the Move DNS to a New Name Server section click on
the Continue button
4. After reading the confirmation warning, click on the Continue button to confirm.
5. In the textboxes remove any current addresses, and then enter the following
6. To confirm your DNS changes, click on the Continue button, and then click on
the Save DNS button. (You should not need to enter any IP addresses.)
Note: DNS server changes may take 24 - 48 hours to update or propagate
throughout the Internet.